Monday, November 26, 2007

i forget what day it is

welcome to seattle.
when the bus leaves tacoma and heads for my destination city, i feel like i'm coming home. i've never entered the city from this side before, yet everything feels familiar, like i've seen it in my dreams. It’s possible. I have a tendency to forget what happens inside my head while I’m off doing useless things like sleeping.
I’m staying at the green tortoise hostel. It’s pretty nice, and pretty cheap. I thought I could pay using my dad’s credit card and I had to give them cash, which means I’m pretty much out of cash entirely. Which means I need to get a bank account today and get on this.
Tomorrow, I’m looking at a couple apartments and on Wednesday I’m heading up to Vancouver for a couple days.
More later. I’m off to find the bank so I can maybe buy something for dinner tonight, since I haven’t eaten since Idaho.

No comments: